[sumo-user] Generate the renew route in user defined intervals

Dear all,
I have one problem while I am using SUMO, and I would like to get the help of you!

How could I call the DUAROUTER.exe in one specific time point in my simulation?
How could I use the unfinished route file to generate the new route file for vehicles that have not finished their route in the network,  just like the function has been realized for the parking area(https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Rerouter.html#determining_the_alternative_parking_area)?

For example,
the route for vehicle ID = myvehicle1  is route= 'E1 E2  E3 E4'. I am going to reroute the original route for myvehilce1 when it is moving on E3. How could I realize the function in SUMO? To make the E3 as the arrivalPOS and then make E3 as the refreshed departsPOS? or other methods? Looking forward to your reply!

Best regards!

Jane Cheung

Back to the top