Re: [sumo-user] Parameters of TLs

Jakob,
Thanks for your reply! Appreciated!
I want to use the maximum stopping(or halting )vehicle number before traffic lights at junctions as the parameter.
How could I realize this function? As described in the previous email, there this no parameter that could be used to account for the number of cars before traffic lights?
Are there some parameters that can help me to do that indirectly?

Best  regards !

Jane Cheung