Re: [sumo-user] SUMO for 3D visualization

You can test 3D-Visualization with the extended version: https://sumo.dlr.de/releases/1.6.0/sumo-win64extra-1.6.0.zip
see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/SUMO-GUI.html#3d_visualization
Not much work has gone into making this look pretty and documentation is lacking as well.

Am Fr., 19. Juni 2020 um 14:01 Uhr schrieb ZHANG Eric <230199161@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Dear developer:

        We are researchers working on traffic in China. Thank you very much for developing such a rich traffic simulation tool. Does SUMO currently support 3D visualization? If not, is there any intention to use it as a development target in the next step?

       Thank you for noticing my email and looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards

Zhang Qi

School of Transportation, Southeast University

Nanjing, China