Re: [sumo-user] timestep

use --device.fcd.period 10 (https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output/FCDOutput.html#instantiating_within_the_simulation)

Am Do., 18. Juni 2020 um 17:14 Uhr schrieb Ishan Dindorkar <ishandindorkar333@xxxxxxxxx>:
Dear Community,

I would like to output fcd data for every 10th timestep instead of every single time step that is happening currently as default behaviour. I have looked into options like changing step-length or default-action.step.length but I couldn't achieve reduction of data being generated from every timestep to every 10th timestep. The reason being we are interested in capturing major events happening instead of looking at changes that take place over a very short period of time.
I would appreciate it if you could please guide me.

Thank you

Sincerely
Ishan