[sumo-user] coach, delivery simulated speeds

Hello,

I run a simulation of one hour for a single road axis (~500meters) in which around 1700 cars, 5 coaches and 15 delivery vehicles are circulated. In the rou.xml file I define only the vehperHour, departLane="best" departSpeed=“max”. I have 3 lanes.

Do I have to expect that despite the low number of coaches and delivery vehicles , their speeds should be lower than those of cars or not?

Thank you,
Natalia

Back to the top