[sumo-user] (no subject)

Hello sumo users and developers,  actually, i am using TRACI coupled with SUMO, and faced a problem. I add   vehicles dynamically to the simulation with
< traci.vehicle.add() > method. What I want to know, is it possible to retrieve each vehicle departure time from the simulation after adding it with the above method? If yes how ?  I have checked in < traci.vehicle > object and didn't find anything that can help. Thanks.

Back to the top