Re: [sumo-user] emergency lane, sometimes vehicle doesn't want to form it - SL2015

Hello,
I recently fixed a bug in regard to emergency-lane formation (https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/7134). Please try with the latest development version (https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Downloads.php#sumo_-_latest_development_version). If that still does not work, please provide an error scenario along with a description of the time and vehicle to look at. Then either open up a ticket on github and attach the scenarion in a zip file or send the files directly to me.

regards,
Jakob