[sumo-user] Fundamental diagram

Hello,

I want to draw a flow density diagram. My network includes 64 intersections. I ran a simulation (1800s) and use an additional file for Edge-based output (freq is 300). I drew a flow density diagram in excel based on the Edge-based output file and I calculated flow according to “entered * 3600 / freq. Now I have 3 problems:

1. I think my flow density diagram is not similar to regular flow density diagrams. (there are a png in attach file)(Simulation time = 1800s).

2. When I drew a plot my max flow is about 852 (for 1800s, 2400s, and full-time simulation max flow is approximately 1000) and I think max flow should be bigger than 20000 for a network like this.

3. I have too many zero flows.

I saw various topics about this on the Sumo website but my problems are not solved yet.

I sent my whole files too. please say me what I am doing wrong?

Thank you so much.