Re: [sumo-user] emissions output - normalised value

Hi Michael,

 I notice that in some cases (i.e. for specific edges) the result is different. How the length of the edge is estimated? Does the estimated length of the edge exist in any output of the model?

Also, the units are given as g/km/hour. In fact,  this correspond to g/ (km*h), right ?

Thank you!
Best regards,
Natalia