Re: [sumo-user] randomTrips and trains

use options --vehicle-class rail --vclass rail

Am Mi., 10. Juni 2020 um 17:05 Uhr schrieb Issa, Joshua <Joshua.Issa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hello,

I am trying to use randomTrips.py to generate routes for trains, but I can’t seem to get it working. I have tried calling it without specifying the vehicle class, I have used –vehicle-class=rail, I have tried using –allow-fringe in combination with these, but none of my attempts have worked. I have tried this for vastly different networks, some generated from OSM, some procedurally generated, and some created directly in NetEdit. Is there something that I am missing?

Thank you