Re: [sumo-user] SUMO-PHEMlight emissions

Hi Natalia,
only exhaust emissions are calculated (no abrasion). How much evaporation is included I cannot assess. If you have detailed questions concerning the models you may also contact the original authors https://www.ivt.tugraz.at/assets/files/download/PHEMlight_en.pdf.

Best regards,
Michael