[sumo-user] Export Sumo data to csv

Hello all,
I am not familiar with XML too much, so I apologize the incorrect
terminology. I have tried exporting all the data from my simulation to an
XML, then use the xmltoocsv.py script to export to csv. I want to extract
all the data in one large csv (comma delimted). I just want a long column
for each property (speed, CO2 emissions, etc) My problem is that the csv is
not formatted as typical csv is like in excel. I believe I need a xsd schema
file to aid in the parsing and header as I want it. However, I do not know
how to obtain that file. Thank you for the help.