Re: [sumo-user] Error in making emergency middle lane

please provide a minimal failing example.

Am Fr., 5. Juni 2020 um 17:45 Uhr schrieb Reza <Haghani.m.r@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

I intend to make an emergency middle lane. However in the simulation, some
vehicles do not move over to make an emergency lane, especially the vehicles
in the front of queue before the signal stop line. In my route file, the
vClass was set to "emergency", and has.bluelight.device was set to "true" in
the definition of emergency vehicle type. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Reza.