[sumo-user] setLateralAlignment in TraCI

Hi,

I utilized the command of "setLateralAlignment" in TraCI. There is a nested
if in my code. Based on the code, for every vehicle at every simulation
step, it should check the vehicle type. If the vehicle type is "1," it
should check the simulation second. For the vehicles with type "1," if the
simulation second is between 20 and 40, it should change the lateral
alignment according to the code. Every vehicle did so according to the
results. However based on the results, in the next if condition that says
when the simulation second is more than 40, the lateral alignment is not
changed for all of the vehicles but only for vehicles that enter the network
after second 40. I would appreciate if any body knows what I should change
in order to make the second condition affect all of the vehicles in the
network. Please find attached the related files.

Thanks,
Reza.