Re: [sumo-user] Duaiterator and additional files

duaIterate.py uses the input files to run duarouter and sumo. Using the generated configuration files, please check whether the error comes from duarouter, sumo or both.

also, option -l which you are already using controls the number of iterations with a hard limit. You could also control the number with a convergence check (--max-convergence-deviation).

regards,
Jakob