[sumo-user] Osm to SUMO

Hello,

I exported an OSM file of my city, using osmWebWizard.py. I used netconvert to convert this OSM file to SUMO network. I would like to know if there is any option that makes connections between all the streets meeting at an intersection?
In the network example in  https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/OpenStreetMap_file.html , I see that there is a connection between streets that are connected through a junction. I used the same options that you used to convert the OSM to make this SUMO network but my map is still doesn't have connection between streets.

Thanks

--
RAZ

Back to the top