[sumo-user] change the traffic lights for specific lane

Dear all,

I am a new sumo user, still on the way of discovering many things. I would be grateful if you could help me with one obstacle.

I would like to change the traffic light for the green in the crossing for some vehicle.

I know the id of the vehicle, the lane on which it is and I know also the id of the traffic light. I can get a state of the traffic light, for example, state="GGggrrrrGGggrrrr”. Firstly, I would like to know which traffic light is now for the vehicle, but I don’t know which part of the traffic light state is for this lane where the vehicle is. What is the rule for it or how could I check it? I am able to change the phase for the traffic light, but I would like to only do it in case that the light for the vehicle is red.

(I am able to check it in sumo gui for one traffic light, how is it working, but I would like my program to work with different types of maps, where there are many intersections)

I would appreciate any tips about how I could deal with this.

best regards,

Weronika

Back to the top