Re: [sumo-user] SUMP performance evaluation

Hello Mohsen,
In my own research I have not had access to an unbiased dataset of full-path travel times so I never did a validation on this (the closest thing I had were taxi travel times and emergency vehicle travel times).
Also, I do not recall such a study being presented at any of the sumo user conferences.
I would note, that you should not rely on out-of-the-box travel times without doing some calibration for your area of study.
This is due to the influence off all the factors you already mentioned.

regards,
Jakob