Re: [sumo-user] GEH of routeSampler.py

Jakob Erdmann wrote
>> My input data were traffic counts that were made at different times (same
>> time of day but different days, month and even years) so theses counts
>> usually shouldn't fit and need to be scaled. Does the GEH give me
>> feedback
>> whether or not the turncounts do now fit and are consistent?
>>

> The only feedback you get is in the form of overflow/underflow. This can
> be
> due to inconsistent data or bad input routes.
> However, you can also fail in another way: If you have lots of short
> routes
> in your route input (i.e. a routes that pass only one intersection) then
> the sampler will always find a perfect solution even though the input data
> is inconsistent.

I minimized my network, so it is necessary that there are also routes that
do only cross one junction and then disappear.
Does this mean that I can't benchmark my simulation with the GEH indicator
or can I use GEH with other detectors than routeSampler uses? Or should I
use a bigger network to use GEH?