[sumo-user] Simulation Duration

Dear all,

My simulation is running for more than five hours and I would like to ask you if it is expected (due to large demand) or I have to do something to change it. I am refering to you some characteristics: 18,733 vehicles (warmup route file), 79,267 vehicles (main route file). Also, I have imported public transport. When I run randomtrips.py, I had defined as an attribute -p 0.032 for more vehicles. For calibration, I used routeSampler.py tool and then the attribute --optimize full.

Thank you for your time.
Fay

Back to the top