Re: [sumo-user] getFollowSpeed using timestep length of 0.5s

In my test everything works as expected also with step length 0.5. See https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/blob/master/tests/complex/traci/vehicle/getFollowSpeed/runner.py

Am Di., 12. Mai 2020 um 19:10 Uhr schrieb Bae, Jong In <jbae42@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Hello,

When I use 'getFollowSpeed' at the timestep length of 0.5s, it seems like the function returns a different speed than the actual speed output in the simulation.
I'm running the simulation at the timestep length of 0.5s (defined in the sumocfg file) and also running the python traci file at 0.5s (defining 'step += 0.5' for traci.simulatinStep).

Is there any other parameter I should change when I adjust the timestep length?