Re: [sumo-user] Dynamic Traffic Assignment - Convergence Measurement - duaiterate.py

Hello,

duaiterate.py uses a fixed number of iterations by default.
It supports iteration-until-convergence by computing the relative standard deviation of average travel times and aborts when this value is below a given threshold
(each iteration computes the average travel time for all vehicles, the deviation of these averages over the iterations is checked)
If you activate this (as described at https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Demand/Dynamic_User_Assignment.html#termination) you should also get some output on the current deviation.

There was a recent discussion on System Optimal Traffic Assignment on this list:
There are currently no plans to add System Optimum code but contributions are welcome.

regards,
Jakob