Re: [sumo-user] node-node route

your route output is overwriting your trip output.
try
    python randomTrips.py -n RoutingSim1.net.xml -o test.trips.xml --juntion-taz
then check whether the trips have the correct format
The --route-file output will never contain fromJunction or toJunction because it contains vehicles rather than trips.