Re: [sumo-user] Error with SUMO Installation

Hi,
please recheck whether your changes to the environment variables point to
the correct directories. And yes you should remove entries for the old
sumo. Sometimes it is even necessary to reboot the
machine before those changes take effect. Google results for the error
message also suggest that there might be a problem with the driver for
your graphics card and you should try to update or reinstall this one.

Best regards,
Michael