Re: [sumo-user] internal lane

By default, these so called 'turnaround-connections' are generated by netgenerate. Possibly you are setting the '--no-turnarounds' option or one of it's variants which prevents these connections from being built.
Alternatively, you can run randomTrips.py with option --validate to exclude all trips that cannot reach their destination.