Re: [sumo-user] "Error: The vehicle type 'type1' for vehicle 'veh0' is not known."

Hello,

I was reading this thread with great interest and it has been very helpful!
I am also working on a very big scenario for Berlin and I am always
wondering what the most optimal configuration is.
I wanted to ask if there are any other recommended SUMO options for
simulations of this scale?

Also for the Berlin scenario specifically: Where was the network and demand
data taken from?
I am currently using OSM for the network and the MATSim Open Berlin Scenario
for the demand.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Marcel