Re: [sumo-user] Calculating Next Time Step Acceleration/Deceleration

You could use traci.vehicle.getFollowSpeed to compute the safe speed in regard to car-following of the current leader vehicle but there might be other influences due to lane-changing as well as (intended) randomness in the model so it isn't 100% accurate.