[sumo-user] Using EmissionsMap tool with a new emission model

Hi,

I use EmissionsMap in Sumo for my research. The EmissionsMap's outputs are calculated based on HBEFA v2.1 emission model. However, HBEFA v2.1 is a relatively old model and I doubt if its results are still valid for new cars. I am wondering is there any way to create EmissionsMap based on other emission models (e.g.  HBEFA v3.1,  HBEFA v4.1, or PHEMlight).

 Thanks for your time!

--
Best regards
Saeed