Re: [sumo-user] Speed output with 'SetDecel = 0'

Hello,
- getSpeedWithoutTraci does not affect vehicle speed
- the combined effort of setSpeed(vehID, 0) and setDecel(vehID, 0) is that the vehicle tries to decelerate to 0 but cannot do this (because the maximum deceleration is 0) and therefore remains at constant speed.
- to reset the influence of a prior setSpeed command and restore  sumo speed control, call setSpeed(vehID, -1)

regards,
Jakob