Re: [sumo-user] Python TraCI Step Log

Hi Christoph,

the time is logged before and after executing the pending TraCI commands inside the main method of a simulation step, see the source code at MSNet::simulationStep(). After the simulation step, the time difference is printed to the output. Jakob can tell you probably more about everything.

Regards
Mirko