Re: [sumo-user] Generate real-life scenario with edge-based data from detectors

Dear Jakob,

Is it also possible to use counts for multiple means at the turn-count data additional file, as proposed in the previous e-mail of yours for the edge-count data additional file?

The file used right now is structured as follows and I have created multiple turn-count data additional files for each means of transport (i.e. passenger car, truck).

<interval id="warm" begin="0" end="3600.">

<edgeRelation from="249466774" to="658270072" count="4384"/>

<edgeRelation from="658270072" to="658270073" count="3214"/>

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Charis