Re: [sumo-user] Emission models question

The emissionMap tool that is part of sumo (sumo/bin/emissionsMap) can be used to create a table of instantaneous emissions for each model and all its pollutants with a configurable resolution in terms of speed acceleration and slope.
If you have related data for your car you could use this table to check if any of the existing models fit.
There is currently no easy way to add custom emission models.
However, we are planning to release an updated version of the emission model with a greatly increased number of emission classes.

regards,
Jakob