Re: [sumo-user] Import Public Transport

Hello Fay,

a "good" bus stop must have a link to the street (e.g. lane) and to the pt-lines, which serve this stop.

Depending on  the modelling of a bus stop in OSM it is imported to SUMO or not and sometimes OSM does not have line information.

For me it seems that bus stops with a relation to a platform in OSM are imported.

See https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Public_Transport.html#bus_stops for a description of the SUMO structure of a bus stop.

The bus stops are in the additional file osm_stops.add.xml.

If you manage to create this type of information from your coordinates with the correct lookup of the right lane, you are good!

Best regards,

Harald