Re: [sumo-user] Retrieving vehicle's predecessor

Sorry I made a typo. I meant the successor, not the predecessor of course.

My bad
Michele

On 06/04/2020 09:59, Michele Segata wrote:
Hi all,

I was wondering whether there is a convenient way of finding a vehicle's predecessor, something like the getLeader() method of MSLane. I was browsing though the mailing list and I only found this post from 2010 saying it did not exist back then:
https://sourceforge.net/p/sumo/mailman/message/26460500/

By looking at the code it seems that it doesn't exist yet, but I wanted to be sure before implementing it myself.

Thanks
Best,
Michele

--
Michele Segata, PhD
Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Computer Science

Back to the top