Re: [sumo-user] Lane position not updating after some time

Hey Jakob,

Amazing! That seems to solve it.
Thanks a lot!

Have a nice day!

Best,
Branka

Am Sonntag, 5. April 2020, 12:41:39 MESZ hat Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> Folgendes geschrieben:

Hello,
I can replicate the issue. The faulty behavior is liked to sending the placement hint with the current edgeId and the current lane index. This continuously places the vehicle on the center lane even when it has already move to a neighboring lane (a bug: https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/6870).
As a quick workaround, simply set the edgeID argument to the empty string "".

regards,
Jakob