[sumo-user] Crashing vehicles intentionally

Hello everyone!
I would like to ask a question regarding collisions.

I am trying to create collisions, but with mingap==0.

I can create collisions but the vehicle(s) always avoid the physical collision in the scenario.

I am working on a simple scenario with four vehicles in a highway of one lane. The length is two km. Every car departs on max speed (tried from 30 to 60 m/s) and the first stops after a km suddenly. I have tried changing some parameters like tau, but I was unable to do what I am trying to do and I couldn't find specifically what I am looking for.

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Angelos

Back to the top