[sumo-user] Vehicles are overlapping

Dear Community,

Thank you for your continuous support! really!

So I am using Traci to implement some vehicles based on their lon/lat
coordinates that describe their paths
the data has some issues and the vehicles sometimes overlap and drive off
the motorway as well!

First question:
I believe there is a command to make vehicle detect each other, as right now
vehicles move according to the command "traci.vehicle.moveToXY(.." but do
not prioritize their surrounding conditions or so ? I remember i read this
before but I could not find it again ^^!

Second question:
is their an command for writing route files or sumo.cfg file like there is
for additionals ?
(eg. "sumolib.files.additional.write("Detectors.add.xml", detectors)" )

Deepest gratitude,