Re: [sumo-user] Verbose output

randomTrips can generated trips as well as routes. The routes are shortest paths computed for an empty network. If you load the routes into the simulation then jams cannot affect route length. If you load the trips into the simulation, then vehicles will react to jams and may find detour routes which can show up as increased average route length.