Re: [sumo-user] Not slowing down at intersections

Hello,
It should not happen and I have no Idea why it would (so it's probably a bug). Can you reproduce it without TraCI?
If so, send me the scenario please.
If it depends on traci, please try to determine which traci commands are necessary to reproduce the issue (then send me the scenario).

regards,
Jakob