Re: [sumo-user] How to give more chance(to change the weight ) of some edges in one network while using duaIterate.py

Hello,
in the latest development  version you can use the duaIterate option
'duarouter--weights.priority-factor X' where X is a positive number. This will causes edges with low priority to receive a penalty that makes them less likely to be used.
For details, see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Routing.html#routing_by_traveltime_and_edge_priority

You can get the development version at https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Downloads.php#sumo_-_latest_development_version
regards,
Jakob