Re: [sumo-user] Distance to stop-line including a lane-split

Hello,
1) Yes. You can use sumolib.geomhelper.positionAtShapeOffset(shape. pos) with the lane shape and the induction loop position to compute x,y
2) Yes. The length of the split is the length of the shortest "internal" lane that connects edge_before_split with _edge_after_split (in your case it would be lane index 2). Note, that you need to use sumolib.readNet(filepath, withInternal=True) to load these. You can also retrieve the internal lane id with traci.lane.getLinks and traci.lane.getLength.
3) you can use traci.simulation.getDistanceRoad(edge_before_split, inductionLoopPos, edge_after_split, length_of_edge_after_split, True)

regards,
Jakob