Re: [sumo-user] '--no-internal-links' suppress the insertion of new vehicles?

Thank you Jakob. I understand the 'no-internal-links' option might reduce the road length, but I didn't expect so big different when inserting vehicles. Is it due to large portion of vehicles are generated from the beginning of internal links?

Yes, my goal is to avoid any jam from intersection. Beacuse vehicles entering the internal links of the intersection might be delayed by downstream spillback, and block the upstream lane. I wonder, the default setting of SUMO should prevent vehicles entering the box, why does it still happen in congestion simulation?

Thank you,
Hao