Re: [sumo-user] Geo-coordinates

There is no systematic way to do this (it's better to start with a network that has correct lon,lat). If your network only has invalid shift (no invalid rotation) here is what you can do:
- import the area you need from OSM (https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tutorials/OSMWebWizard.html) - this will have correct lon,lat
- replace the location element from your old net.xml with the one from the osm.net.xml
- adjust the netOffset value of the location with the difference between the x,y position of a junction that has known lon,lat value and the x2,y2 position of a POI that is placed at that lon,lat value

regards,
Jakob