Re: [sumo-user] Sumo implementation of Krauss car-following model in sumo 1.3.1

Ok, thanks Jacob!

Graziano

Il Dom 15 Mar 2020, 11:39 Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
I think the issue you are encountering comes from step-length effects: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/VehicleInsertion.html#effect_of_simulation_step-length
try departPos="last".

Am So., 15. März 2020 um 03:48 Uhr schrieb Graziano Manduzio <graziano.manduzio@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi everyone,

I'm dealing with a problem related to the entry vehicles in the scenario and in particular to the departure delays. In a previous mail you suggested me to add some options like this:

 however my scenario is still being affected by such delays. Anyway I noticed that the faster the entry vehicle, the shorter its delay.
Therefore looking at the following list (the entry #Insertion (departure) )

and taking in account the vehicle speed in several experiments, I can say that the first point of the list i.e. mingap + vehiclelength is not all. So I think the behavior also depends on the Krauss car-following model, but my vehicles goes all at the same speed and there is no deceleration of the leading vehicle. So I need more specific informations about the Krauss model implementation in sumo 1.3.1. release.

Thanks in advance,
Graziano