Re: [sumo-user] Behavior of right_on_red

Hello,
this is a due to a bug that was fixed this week: https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/6068
please upgrade to https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Downloads.php#sumo_-_latest_development_version
regards,
Jakob

Am Do., 12. März 2020 um 01:00 Uhr schrieb janehuang212 <huangtingting212@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

According to the documentation, using 's' can perform the right turn on red
at intersection.

s: 'green right-turn arrow' requires stopping - vehicles may pass the
junction if no vehicle uses a higher priorised foe stream. They always stop
before passing. This is only generated for junction type
traffic_light_right_on_red.

However, when I run the simulation, I found the opposite left turn with 'G'
is yielding the right turn with 's'. As shown in the image below, the blue
one is on its protected green signal, but it yields to the red one, which is
a right turn vehicle with state of 's'.

Any idea about why this happens? Thanks!

Regards,
Jane