[sumo-user] Disable the car following model

Hello!

I'm developping a overtaking assistance system based on V2X using Veins and Omnet. I noticed a strange behavior with car following method. The fast vehicles when approach a slow vehicle ahead are slowing down automatically. Probably due Sumo car following model.

image.png
I changed Speed Mode to 0 (https://sourceforge.net/p/sumo/mailman/message/34521337/) but it does not work.  Can anyone tell me if there is any other way to disable the car following model? If no, I'll have to create a "dummy" model (https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Developer/How_To/Car-Following_Model.html)?

Thanks in advance!

--
Att.
Tiago Alves Silva