Re: [sumo-user] Edges to TAZ assignment.

OD2TRIPS converts an OD-Matrix to trips by sampling from edges within the districts (TAZ). An OD matrix captures information about traffic flow between different areas of the city. If you have only a single area defined, than the process degenerates to that of randomTrips.py
Put differently: the existence of an OD-Matrix pretty much implies a pre-existing zone concept and this should be reflected in the OD2TRIPS input.