Re: [sumo-user] Set minimum lateral velocity (sumo 1.5)

The minimum lateral speed is affected by:
- lcAccelLat (lower values cause lower speeds at the start and end of the maneuver)
- step-length (lower step lengths cause lower speeds at the start and end of the maneuver )
- maneuver distance (lower values for --lateral-resolution, increase the likelihood of tiny maneuvers)

regards,
Jakob