https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tools/Xml.html#xml2csvpy

regards,
Jakob

Am Di., 3. März 2020 um 17:03 Uhr schrieb Flix Chu <yattsunchu1006@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hey guys,

I am working on the network and demand building in NETEDIT, and I can successfully run it in SUMO for the visualisation of the simulation. However, I do not know how to output values in numbers, such as the average speed of the whole network (as I am simply simulating a 2-lane network of 5km only), as well as the jam density of the network.

Is there any way to output the data into an excel file? I appreciate your help.

Best Regards,
Felix