Re: [sumo-user] max-depart-delay and device.rerouting.with-taz

1) The insertion edge depends on the averaged travel times that are computed by the rerouting device. (https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Demand/Automatic_Routing.html)
2) TAZ-Routing in the simulation is commonly used for a different purpose: by defining small TAZ that contain edges going in both directions, turnarounds at the start and the end of a trip can be avoided (because the vehicle can start/arrive in the optimal direction).
I suppose there would be some use in switching the simulation between the two behaviors (random sampling versus shortest path) but for our purposes od2trips has sufficed so far.